Ten Things That Make You Happy: (in no particular order)
- My boyfriend – getting to nestle in his arms or watch him laugh at movies/videos
- Sweets – I’m trying to cut down, but I have I have a mega sweet tooth, especially for chocolate.
- Fountain Pens – I love looking at them and hope to get some soon, for Christmas or tomorrow. Also, lettering is gorgeous!
- Nature – I love looking at the beauty of nature be it caves, flowers, water, sunsets, winter, anything!
- Music – All day, every day! That said, I’m always looking for new stuff, so feel free to comment some songs y’all!
- Humor – Whether it’s mine (which is a strange sense of humor, believe me) or people trying to make me laugh (isn’t hard at all!), I adore being able to laugh and make others smile and laugh with me
- Writing – DUH! It’s what I want to do with my life, so I have to love it! I love creating something out of nothing essentially.
- Animals – Oh my gosh, I just discovered the lovely sounds a marble fox makes. Do yourself a favor and Google it! Dogs and cats are wonderful furry family members!
- Children – I love their voices, and how their faces light up when you give something unprompted. I want some of my own someday!
- The English Language – The nuances and intricacies of this lovely thing make it a never-ending experience!