Bullet point your whole day.
- Woke up – 8:30am
- Listened to music – 8:30 – 9:30am
- Breakfast 9:30am
- Played Bubble Wars – 9:40-10:30am
- Went with mother to pick up dog from groomer’s – 10:50am
- Watched TV and had lunch 11:30am
- Listened to music 12:30-2:00pm
- Nap 2:10-4:30pm
- Listened to music – 4:30-5:00pm
- Practice languages (German and Spanish) – 5:00-6:30pm
- Talked with Brandon 5:00-present
- Wrote for blog – Present
- Listen to music – 7:00pm
- Write in journal – 9:00pm
- Game/music – 9:15-Bedtime
Okay, I know that’s super boring, but I do spend most of the time I’m home trying to avoid my mother’s smoke. As you can imagine that doesn’t leave me much to do since my room is tiny and I have less space than a yoga mat.
I’ll give you the day I wish I had, say when I’m living by myself and am working as an author.
- Woke up – 6:00am
- Clean up/Breakfast – 6:05-6:40am
- Practice languages – 6:45-7:05am
- Listen to music – 7:05-7:30am
- Write! – 7:35-9:00am
- Music/read – 9:00-11:30am
- Lunch – 11:30-11:45am
- WRITE! – 11:45-1:00pm
- Stretch/Workout – 1:00-2:00pm
- Read/game – 2:00-3:30pm
- Write! – 3:30-5:00
- Dinner – 5:00-5:20pm
- Read – 5:30-7:30pm
- Music!! – 7:30-9:30pm
- Write in journal – 9:30-9:45pm
- BEDTIME! – 10:00pm
Slightly better I think, but I can only imagine. Part of the schedule is my college morning routine, and I made the rest up haha. I’d probably listen to music as I read and write too, but we’ll see!
Let me know what you think I could add and see how your schedules compare to mine!