I was surprised to get this nomination as I don’t often consider what I do unique. While I try to make many different kinds of content, it’s more for me to explore when my brain and I reach out for new things rather than to stand out. In any case, I’m here, and I’m beyond grateful!
I was nominated by Cherylene Nicholas at livingvsexisting, and I can’t thank her enough for this and other nominations. It means so much to know that I can connect with readers well enough that they think I’m deserving of awards like this. Thank you very much!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
With that stuff out of the way, let’s get to the fun!
- If I could get a piece of advice to any new blogger out there, it would be to explore! You never know all of what you’re capable of unless you try as much as possible. Explore yourself, explore the community, and just get yourself out there!
- If I could visit any country, I’d love to go to Canada. Anyone who’s read previous fact posts about me knows this, but I can’t help but want to visit Niagara Falls and contrast neighboring countries. Plus, I’d love to hear different Canadian accents!
- I’d say the best part of this blogging journey for me comes from interaction with readers. That was one of the reasons I starting blogging in the first place, and I’d be nowhere right now if I didn’t have at least some faithful and vocal readers on my side. I love each and every one of you guys, and don’t think for a moment I don’t see you out there.
Now, let’s get onto the part where I make others do the work!
- If you could gain any talent for a day and broadcast it to the world via your blog, what would it be and why?
- What’s one thing that makes you unique either as a blogger or as an individual?
- If you had a chance to ask a person any question and get an honest answer, who would you ask, and what would you ask them?
Yes, yes, I know, mine are two-parters, but I couldn’t resist. Anyone who reads this is also welcome to comment with their answers, so don’t be shy! Also, if anyone has a blog or a blogger they think I should check out, drop a link below. I’d love to meet some new people in the blogging universe. Have fun!